When developing this Physical Chemistry ebook we put in the effort to make sure that teacher resources that normally come with hard copy editions are built into the book or available for download:
- There is an extensive Solution Manual developed by students (peer learning), with feedback forms for discussion. Also available as free-ware are multimedia snippets.
- Our Support Portal contains information about installation, FAQ, and over one hundred blogs that are related to many of the chapters. These provide extra resources to help students study.
- The ebook can be projected in class to show text-book figures. Hard copy books require additional resources for projection like images and PowerPoint slides.
- There are multimedia snippets (about 100) and these are here for free. Unfortunately, some time ago, Mac OS upgrades did not support our software, and therefore they cannot be played on a Mac. They can be run on a Mac if a Windows Emulator is installed. These snippets can be used as demos in class and for student self-study. The level of interactions of the multimedia is extensive.
- The eBook, being digital, is integrated with the resources on the internet.
- The solution manual can be used as a resource for exam questions so a test bank is not necessary like it is for freshman chemistry courses.
- Any upgrades (edition changes) to the content of the ebook will be available to all those who have an active license.